Application for Charity Status
If you are an organisation with health objectives that are exclusively charitable and benefit the Singapore Community, and wish to apply for charity status, please refer to the Charity Portal for more information.
Application for IPC status
Health related organizations can apply to MOH via the Charity Portal for IPC status to facilitate the issue of tax-deductible receipts for public donations received by health-related organizations for the promotion, development and provision of health-related services in Singapore. This includes:
- Conduct of training programmes for the furtherance of continued health or medical education
- Publication of research findings, educational journals, reports, magazines, books with strong content base of health or medical-related topics
- Provision of equipment and facilities for health or medical research & development
- Conduct of health or medical-related public conference, seminars, exhibitions
- Provision of health or medical care to patients determined to be in need of financial assistance
- Any other projects as approved by the Ministry of Health
All IPCs are encouraged to read and comply strictly with the Charities Act and all the Regulations promulgated thereunder. Please refer to the Legislations Governing IPCs
Types of IPC Status
- General account for the purpose of collecting donations on a long-term basis for ongoing operations and other recurrent needs and
- Specific account for the purposes of applicants who require IPC status:
- To raise funds only for a specified time period of no more than three years and/or
- To raise a specified sum of funds.
If you have any queries, please email to MOH_HEF_Admin@moh.gov.sg.